Robbert-Jan Nuis or RJ was born in Poortugaal, The Netherlands. From the age of one and a half (1 ½) he has lived, studied and worked:
- Throughout The Netherlands
- Hamburg, Germany
- San Rafael, California U.S.A.
- Laramie, Wyoming U.S.A.
- Halifax, Nova Scotia Canada
- Cote d’Azur, France
- Sikkim and Rishikesh, India
- Bangkok, Thailand
- Barcelona, Spain
and is currently living in Zandvoort at the beach in the Netherlands.
In 1992 Robbert was drafted by the Dutch Army and he volunteered to serve his time as a Peace Officer for The United Nations in former Yugoslavia.
The experience with The United Nations changed his view of the world drastically and he became even more interested in Human Behavior.
He started a new phase in his life with interests in: Yoga, Meditation, Spirituality, Hypnosis, NLP, Psychology, Cooking, Traveling, Self-Help meetings and Seminars, Communication, Energy work, Massage and Outdoor activities.
His practice Expatriate Counseling, the first and only coaching, counseling and therapy practice exclusively for and by expats, has been serving the expat communities in multiple cities and countries for over 11 years!
- NLP Master Practitioner, NLP Marin California U.S.A.
- NLP practitioner, NLP Marin California U.S.A.
- NLP Master practitioner, BGL Hoofddorp Netherlands
- NLP Practitioner, BGL Hoofddorp Netherlands
- NLP and Spirituality, Arcturus - Eric Schneider Kessel Belgium
- Hypnotherapy, Hypnotherapy Training Institute California U.S.A.
- Stage improvisation, Haarlem Netherlands
- Meditation and Hatha Yoga, Rishikesh India
- Massage therapist, Haarlem Netherlands
- Reiki Level 1, Bangkok Thailand
- Yoga and Meditation, Bangkok Thailand
- Yoga and meditation, Zandvoort The Netherlands
- Touch for Health, IKC Haarlem Netherlands
- Associate Management Degree, Laramie Wyoming U.S.A.
- High School, Terra Linda California U.S.A.
Contact Robbert-Jan Nuis by calling: +31 (0)6 441 048 15 or email Robbert-Jan Nuis
Daytime, evening and weekend appointments no extra charge!
Ask for they